Thursday 26 May 2011

Goodbye and Good luck!


Paris, Paris, Paris. What isn't beautiful about Paris? There is the Louvre, the Eiffel Tower, the Arc de Triumph, the Moulin Rouge and so much more.

The best part about Paris was the way that everyone came together on the last night and picnicked in front of the beautiful Eiffel Tower and well I got to see the sunset from the top. As everyone else watched it from the green grass grounds that surround the Structure.  The view from the tower was beyond spectacular and anything that I have ever seen before. The scene was incredible, a couple got engaged, others were kissing and to tell you the truth I was super jealous. But as we walked down the tower we got the experience the lighting up of the Eiffel tower first hand.  Oh I loved it so much.  But what I loved even more was meeting the people that I was privileged enough to spend the last twenty days with.

I just want to express the thanks and gratitude that I feel to have gone on this amazing trip and for having the opportunity to learn so much in so little time.

Thank you to everyone for making this a great trip. Thank you to Stephen for organizing this trip and thank you for Elizabeth for putting up with us all!

Hannah Perry

No comments:

Post a Comment